Protecting your private information is a priority at No Lift Install System. This Statement of Privacy applies to noliftsystem.com and governs data collection and usage. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This website is a sales and information site. By using noliftsystem.com, you consent to the data practices described in this statement, which will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In order to better provide you with products or services on our site, noliftsystem.com may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We do not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
From time to time, noliftsystem.com may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
All credit card information is handled by Stripe, a leading third-party processing service to ensure security and privacy.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example Shipstation
Payments via Stripe
We use third-party services to track visitor activity on our website to improve the experience. This includes but is not limited to Google Analytics, Lucky Orange, and Pipedrive.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links that send you to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites besides our own. Please be aware that when you leave our site you should read the privacy statements of any other site.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
We may occasionally request information via a survey or contest. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary. You do not have to participate or disclose any information. If we do request information, it may be demographic information, contact information, etc. We will only use survey information for marketing purposes, to monitor or improve our site, or to contact a winner of a prize.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe noliftsystem.com has not adhered to this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.